Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8 days to go...

Last week, I read about putting dry rice & dry beans into a coffee grinder to make flour.  
Do you realize how cool that is?  

Do you want to hear something a little crazy?
I have a grain mill.  We bought it in 2004 and have been milling away ever since.  However, it didn't even occur to me to put rice & beans into it. Rice & beans into a grain mill.  My life has changed forever.


It's flour, friends.  
Flour during Rice & Beans month is a beautiful thing.  Beautiful.
JoyAnna has been singing about the flour.  Really, we're very excited about it.


That's when St. Patrick's met Rice & Beans Month. We made green(ish) hummus with rice & bean discs for dipping.  Yay!  And then spinach salad & rice balls for supper. 



 It's a good life here on Main St. 

1 comment:

  1. I am constantly amazed at your dedication. You are an inspiration and as always a joy! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete